- Why do we own a successful hardware store?
- Why do we have such a strong marriage - never arguing, totally enjoying being with each other 24/7?
- Why have I been asked to be on so many boards and committees in town that are influencial and "connected"?
- Why do our kids get along so well even when they are at the store with us for hours on end?
- Why are we leaders in our church?
- Why are John & I often asked to do things much bigger than we see ourselves?
Honestly, you've been there too, asking yourselves the same question. But I've come to this realization: when I finally got the focus off who I am and put the focus on how can I help others and serve and represent God, then we all should be asking ourselves "why not me"?
I just had a neat opportunity last week that I will write more about once I have a little more time - let's just say for now that divine connections is something that every business owner should be praying for.